There are many ways to show your support and get involved at Welcome Home. Volunteering is an excellent way to give back to those who served!
One of the best ways to get your ‘boots on the ground’ at Welcome Home is to sign-up
for “KP DUTY” (Kitchen Patrol Duty), where you can prepare and serve a meal to our Veterans.
KP DUTY will be back up and running as a volunteer opportunity this Summer. Follow us on Facebook or check back here in July for more details!
“KP DUTY” DETAILS:
- Individuals or small groups welcome (max 4 volunteers per shift)
- Youth (under 16 years old) welcome with adult supervision
- 2 hour dinner shifts available (5pm-7pm)
- Morning and lunch shifts will be considered if scheduled at least two weeks in advance
- Menu, food and supplies provided by Welcome Home
OTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Inventory and Organization of In-Kind Donations
- Administrative/Clerical Support – data entry, organizing, filing, etc. (not including confidential materials)
- Events and Campaigns
Your time is valuable and we really want your volunteer experience to be fulfilling and fun! So, thank you for considering donating your time and energy at Welcome Home. We’re beyond grateful!